Thursday 21 August 2014

Singapore, 19th country

On June, 24th I arrived in Singapore. It was only a short ride from Johor Bahru/Malaysia.
SK and Yong from Tree In Lodge Hostel gave me a warm welcome ! Thank you very much for your hospitality and perfect service, especially storing my bike and stuff, while I had to fly back to Germany for my brother´s wedding.
Vincent, whom I already know from Bangkok, made a guided tour with me through Singapore. Awesome trip, thank you very much !

Due to the fact, that I had so many things to organize and was full under stress,  only some short impressions of Singapore :
Vincent, "my" tour guide :-)





right: the "Merlion", mascot and national identification of Singapore, left: Marina Bay Sands Hotel




Botanic Garden

very smooth asphalt : "black ice" for Inlineskaters :-)



many ships waiting

Chinatown

Chinatown, with awesome restaurants




No comments:

Post a Comment